Hey. I’m a girl, currently 19 and from Wales, UK. Been studying art foundation in uni this year and hoping to do a degree in advertising design next year. I’ve had tumblr since 2009.
Some random things about me:
- My family means more to me than anything else in the world. I couldn’t live without them.
- I love cake. Like omg cake is so good.
- I love cuddles. They can always make me feel better.
- My favourite colour is red by far. I own too many red items but I can’t help myself.
- I love wearing guys clothes, I have too many items of clothing that previously belonged to guys.
- I love pretty underwear, even if nobody is seeing it, I think it’s gorgeous. And Floozie by Frost French is the best ever.
- I am a huge sims fan. I have every sims 2 game and every sims 3 game up until pets. My final major project for uni is based on sims.
- I love bed. I spend far too much time in bed but it’s too cosy and warm.
- Memories. I love memories. I’ve kept diaries and private blogs for years to write everything important in, I don’t want to ever forget things. Photos of memories as well. I spend a lot of my time thinking and remembering times.
- Love. Something I dislike about myself is that I’m one of these people that always wants someone. I want to be in love and be loved. When I don’t I tend to get quite lonely and depressed easily.
- TV, I watch a lot of it. Like you could name any program and I’ve probably seen it.
- Criminal Minds and Matthew Gray Gubler are a current obsession of mine.
- Driving. I love driving. Best test I’ve ever passed and best thing I’ve ever learnt. If I could afford the petrol I would drive everywhere and a lot more often. I also love my car. It’s old, broken and a mess really but it’s mine.
- Wearing lots of bracelets. I usually have around 15 on at all times. But each one tends to come from somewhere or someone or have a memory behind it.
- Battered sausage and chips. Best thing ever. The highlight of most nights out.
- Beaches. Grew up spending a lot of time at the beach or walking coastal paths with my family, whether hot and sunny or snowing. Memories of squashing in tiny tents out of the rain sat on empty beaches in rain coats, getting lost climbing fences and walking through fields of cows, climbing and driving down cliffs…